The WILD Electric Co. Parka is a full featured parka with an attached hood, zipper-closed center front with storm flap, and big useful pockets.
Product photos provided by WILD.
Made from 10.10oz waxed cotton canvas - the original waterproof breathable outdoor fabric - that is abrasion resistant, classically rugged looking and like a fine pair of leather boots, gets better with each wearing. The lining is hydrophobic Thermotech performance flannel. This flannel takes color beautifully, has a great hand, keeps you warm and will not absorb water. Lightweight and breathable Polartec Alpha insulation keeps the bulk down, is hydrophobic and provides just the right amount of warmth.
- Made of highly water resistant Waxed Canvas
- Polartec Alpha insulation 50g
- Thermotech hollow polyester yarn blended with wool flannel lining
- Double needle stitching
- Articulated elbow
- Action back
- Adjustable hook & loop cuffs
- Internal zip closed security pocket with separate cell phone sleeve
- Flannel Lined hand pockets
- Custom Copper snaps and rivets
Refer to the image provided when taking your own measurements, and compare to this chart. WILD recommends choosing a size larger than your own measurements.