The newest rolltop daypack is built with the same waterproof construction and attention to detail expected from North St. A special contoured hourglass pattern bring subtlety and shape to the slim profile of this lightweight backpack.
This simple daypack is a versatile companion that is both comfortable and highly utilitarian. Contoured shoulder straps are comfortable and lightweight.
A single exterior taped zipper pocket is lined is safe from outside weather. Open side sleeve pockets are great for a tall waterbottle or ulock.
Made from 1000 denier CORDURA® nylon with a waterproof drop liner made from lightweight and durable VX-21 X-Pac™ sailcloth.
- Handmade, built to last a lifetime
- Easy access external pockets and internal Velcro rows enable adding or swapping out pockets as needed.
- Side-sleeve for u-lock or bottle
- 1000 denier CORDURA® nylon
- Waterproof X-Pac™ sailcloth liner
- Volume: 20L (1240 cu in)
- Weight: 1lb 4oz (.54kg)
- Dimensional: 18" tall (roll top closed) or 24" tall (roll top open) x 10" wide x 5.75" deep