Dehen calls this the, “Let us know when you want a REAL hoodie, hoodie.” Once you feel it you’ll know why. It’s rough and tough and of course, HEAVY DUTY. This is a one-of-a-kind piece made from Dehen's extra sturdy four-end jersey that’s knit on their tried and true 1940’s era knitting machines, fully lined and assembled with hardware to match. Whether you’re on your bike or at the bar, this garment is handsomely built and built to last. Take it for a spin.
- 100% worsted wool, knit by Dehen on 1940's knitting machines
- Heavyweight four-end jersey knit
- Fully lined
- 2x2 ribbing at waist and cuffs
- Welted pockets
- Heavy duty 2-way brass zipper
- Reinforced interior elbow patches
- Garment fits true to size, refer to size chart.
- Model is 6'2", 165 lbs, 38" chest, and wears a size medium.
Product photos provided by Dehen.