The Quimby Alpha Camo Jacket is made from a waxed cotton canvas - the original waterproof breathable outdoor fabric, and printed with the classic Woodlands camo print. This fabric is abrasion resistant, classically rugged looking and like a fine pair of leather boots, gets better with each wearing.
The lining is a super soft flannel made from a blend of hydrophobic Thermotech yarn and wool. This flannel takes color beautifully, has a great hand, keeps you warm and will not absorb water. Lightweight and breathable Polartec Alpha insulation keeps the bulk down, is hydrophobic and provides just the right amount of warmth. From the Woodlands to the oak top bar, the Quimby Camo Jacket is ready for anything.
- Waxed cotton is waterproof, tough as nails and develops a personalized patina with wear
- Thermotech hollow yarn polyester blended with wool flannel lining
- Polartec Alpha Insulation 64g
- Custom copper snaps and rivets
- Internal zip closed security pocket with separate cell phone sleeve and pen slot
- Wool flannel lined hand pockets
- Double needle construction
- Action back for fit and ease of movement
- Made in USA
- Lifetime Warranty