Vintage Nautical Chart Drop Liner + Fidlock by Truce Designs
Regular price $ 419.00
Unit price per
This is a special fabric that is well-suited for Truce's drop liner design; the ultra-strong and waterproof laminate creates durable protection for the seam-sealed interior liner with map design exterior.
The lightweight Drop Liner Pack is perfect for travel, cycling, day hikes or the daily grind. With a seam-sealed interior liner, you can rest assured your items inside will stay dry.
The moisture-wicking lumbar pad rests easy on your back, ensuring comfort when carrying a load. The comfortable straps keep the pack close, while strap keepers ensure no webbing flaps at higher speeds. All packs come with a webbing hip strap for additional stability; an optional padded, matching hip belt is easily attached into place for extra comfort and weight distribution. Please note - although water-resistant, the top lid pocket is NOT waterproof and care should be taken to avoid putting moisture-sensitive items in this location during wet conditions.
The Drop Liner is also versatile: By tucking in the shoulder straps under the lumbar pad, your pack is now converted to ‘carry on mode,’ in which no loose straps are left hanging. By using Cilogear’s Dee-Clip strap system, you can easily compress the load in your pack, or attach extra gear that won’t fit inside; each pack comes with two Dee-Clip straps.
- Seam-sealed interior liner
- Two exterior water-resistant zippered pockets, lid pocket with swivel key clip
- Two interior zippered pockets
- Highly-visible reflective tape along bottom, sides, and bottom of straps
- Thin lumbar pad adds comfort, allows for addition of hip belt, conversion to ‘carry on mode’
- Adjustable sternum strap (buckle doubles as a whistle)
- Cilogear’s unobtrusive Dee-Clip compression system makes it easy to attach larger items, or compress your pack
- ¾” webbing loop inside for hydration bladders/Camelbaks (outside of drop liner)
- 1 ½” metal Dee-Ring on end main closure buckle strap makes tightening easier
- Strap keepers on all webbing keeps straps from flapping at higher speeds (bicycles and motorcycles)
- Approximate empty weight is 955g (2.1 lbs)
- Two Dee-Clip straps and webbing hip belt included
- 24 Liter capacity (1464 Cubic Inches)
- 11.5" wide x 9" deep x 21" tall
shipping + return policy
What is your refund/exchange policy?
We are happy to refund you for the full amount of the purchase within 15 days of the original purchase date. The item must be in its original salable condition, and in original packaging. After 15 days has passed, items can be exchanged within 30 days of purchase.
A printed or emailed receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. If the purchase was made online, customers are responsible for any additional shipping costs for returns and exchanges. If there is an issue with the product, let us know ASAP.
All custom sales or orders are final sale. No returns, refunds or exchanges.
What is your refund/exchange policy on Last Call products?
All last call products are final sale and cannot be returned. You will not be able to exchange, get store credit or a refund for these products.
Can I return food items?
Yes, as long as they are still sealed, re-sellable and within the return period with a receipt of purchase.
How soon are orders processed and shipped?
We typically fulfill orders within 1-4 business days. We ship USPS Priority for all domestic orders.
Do you ship internationally?
Yes! We ship via USPS Priority International, and you can receive a quote at checkout. Please note, there are a few items (such as knives) that we cannot ship internationally.
Meet the Maker
Luke Mathers, the visionary behind Truce, learned to sew industrial-grade fabrics while repairing sails and making boat covers at North Sails Oregon. He discovered the loft’s scrap bin, his first source of materials for crafting bags and accessories for his friends and family. Luke’s belief in environmentally responsible...