Taking cues from various military flight jackets of yore, such as the MA-1 and B-15, Dehen is proud to introduce the Dehen Flyer's Club Jacket. The impetus to create this garment was one part homage to the late Bill Dehen's service in WWII and one part determination to use their resources responsibly. They found that their iconic N-1 Deck jacket would leave portions of shearling too large to waste, but with no place to call home. Made from the highest quality materials and great attention to detail, they are proud to offer this new classic to the Dehen 1920 arsenal.
- Pendleton 24 ounce melton wool body
- Heavyweight safety orange satin lining
- 100% worsted wool trim
- Fold back cuffs
- Front welt pockets with snap closures
- Genuine mouton collar with tab for neck closure
- Heavy duty 2-way brass zipper with zipper guard
- Internal welt pocket with snap closure
- Fits true to size, refer to size chart.
- Model is 6'2", 165 lbs, 38" chest, and wears a size medium
Product photos provided by Dehen.