The Portlandia Cruiser is a 1950's silhouette wrapped in 21st century technology. Using a laminated hollow yarn flannel, the Portlandia is waterproof, breathable, and windproof while retaining the soft flexible hand of a flannel shirt.
Lightly insulated with 88g of Polartec Alpha Insulation, the Portlandia is at home in almost any type of weather. Polartec Alpha is a USA sourced knit insulation that won't absorb water. It is non-bulky and highly breathable, making for a lighter, more comfortable insulated garment.
Modern fabric technology, superior fit features and thoughtful design are all part of a unique, Limited Edition (run of 150) style. Made in the USA.
- Waterproof Breathable Hollow Core Flannel with DWR surface Treatment
- Waterproof Rating 10,000mm
- Breathability Rating 10,000mvtr
- Polartec Alpha Insulation
- Thermotec Flannel and Nylon Lining
- All Seams Double Needle Stitched
- Action Back for Ease of Movement
- Articulated Elbow and adjustable cuff
- Interior Media Pocket
- Interior Zip Closed Pocket
- Riveted Zipper Pulls
- Four Top Down Snap Closed Pockets
- Two Snap Closed Hand Pockets
- One Chest Tool Pocket
- Mid Hip Length, Athletic Fit
Take your own measurements using the image provided, and refer to this chart for Portlandia Cruiser measurements. WILD recommends choosing a size larger than your own measurements.