The influence of WWII on our American culture is alive and well 70+ years after victory. Dehen 1920 introduces their very own and very special version of the Naval N-1 Deck Jacket. Constructed of a 10.10 oz. waxed canvas outer shell with a luxurious mouton fur lining, this jacket represents the very best Dehen has to offer. Warmer and more substantial than anything in its class, this garment is built to last a lifetime.
- 10.10 oz. waxed canvas shell
- Mouton fur lining and collar
- 6-Button placket-front closure with hidden #10 brass zipper with canvas pull
- Added inner left chest pocket with same #10 brass zipper and canvas pull
- 100% wool knit cuff
- Undercollar zig-zag stitching and neck closure
- Eyelets at underarm
Garment fits slim due to mouton lining. If in-between sizes you may want to size up.