Thread and Whisk
Regular price $ 149.00
Unit price per
Bloom Culinary Totes keep your food and drink safe from here to there, in style. Dahlia is ideal for carrying a large serving bowl or round casserole. Heading to a dinner party or potluck? Take Dahlia!
· A spill-resistant lining helps keep liquids inside the bag and not seeping out while you travel to your destination with your fabulous dish. If you take a corner too quickly and have a spill, simply wipe it out.
· The extra wide opening of the bag makes loading and unloading hot and sloshy food items much easier. The ease of folding down the sides is especially helpful when you are holding hot pads around your dish or sharing your spread at an impromptu picnic.
· A drawstring closure cocoons the bag around its contents, securing dishes in place and maintaining a lower center of gravity to reduce tipping. This unique design along with a removable insulated base helps keep your food hot or cold while you make your way across town. Just snug it up, tie and go.
· As practical as the interior is, the exterior betrays nothing but style. Made of gorgeous canvas and leather with fashion-forward trims, Dahlia is an indispensable accessory.
· The brass snap allows you to configure the leather strap in two ways. Snap it into a loop or extend it into a longer handle and expand the capacity of Dahlia.
· An exterior pocket conveniently holds quick-to-reach items.
· A brass D-ring on the interior is the perfect spot to attach keys or other clip-on items.
· Dahlia measures about 10.5”tall with a 12” diameter base. It opens to 14.5” diameter on top when completely open. It easily accommodates most large serving bowls or a combination of food storage containers.
Photos by Thread & Whisk.
shipping + return policy
What is your refund/exchange policy?
We are happy to refund you for the full amount of the purchase within 15 days of the original purchase date. The item must be in its original salable condition, and in original packaging. After 15 days has passed, items can be exchanged within 30 days of purchase.
A printed or emailed receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. If the purchase was made online, customers are responsible for any additional shipping costs for returns and exchanges. If there is an issue with the product, let us know ASAP.
All custom sales or orders are final sale. No returns, refunds or exchanges.
What is your refund/exchange policy on Last Call products?
All last call products are final sale and cannot be returned. You will not be able to exchange, get store credit or a refund for these products.
Can I return food items?
Yes, as long as they are still sealed, re-sellable and within the return period with a receipt of purchase.
How soon are orders processed and shipped?
We typically fulfill orders within 1-4 business days. We ship USPS Priority for all domestic orders.
Do you ship internationally?
Yes! We ship via USPS Priority International, and you can receive a quote at checkout. Please note, there are a few items (such as knives) that we cannot ship internationally.
Meet the Maker
Thread and Whisk
Learning, creating, sharing...
That's what we love to do. It's what defines us.
Carey is the thread that reminds us that great days are a series of well-spent moments all tied together. She is a designer and maker. Her formative years as a ballet dancer have inspired her lifelong...