Bridge the gap between sport and sophistication with the SW, a watch that's made for both.
Built with a unique curved shape, this ready-for-anything timepiece features diamond-like carbon coating, high water resistance, and an automatic movement.
Not only does the shape of the SW case tuck the crown neatly out of the way, it adds extra security against impacts. All while remaining easy to use thanks to the unique tapered shape and integrated caseback.
- Two part nickel plated brass dial
- Ceramic coated
- 6 time printed white numbers
- Center second with alternating outer second track
- Made in Portland, OR
- Swiss Sellita SW 200
- Time only automatic
- 26 Jewels
- 38 hour power reserve
- Regulated in 6 positions to +-5s/day
- 316L stainless steel
- 41mm case 22mm lug width
- 46mm lug to lug length
- Scratch resistant to 200 meters (660 feet)
- Made in Portland, Oregon
- Polished, black oxide coated steel
- Swiss Super-Luminova illumination
- Gloss blue center second
The SW comes with black and grey integrated silicone straps, a water and shock resistant custom Pelican case, and a 2-year warranty.
Photos by Vero.